Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer softball

It's time for summer softball for the Krajcas! Last night I took my camera to the field to get our summer softball family pictures (remember last years?). I also got a couple cute pictures of the kiddos. But did I get any pictures of the team?? Nope! There's always next week.
You can't make the family picture bigger, but if you could, you would see the silly smiles on my children's faces. Those are their "Smile or We Don't Get a Sno-Cone" Smile. Sno-Cones are the ultimate way to cool off during summer softball!
Put me in coach!
And the best part of softball? The friends!!

3 comments:

Christi said...

Wait...is there any other reason to go to softball besides the friends? That's why I go. :-)

Anonymous said...

Love those smiling faces Love

Megan said...

I'm with you Christi! If the field Matt's games are at had Sno-Cones I don't think I would miss a game!