Thursday, June 18, 2009

How sweet it is to be loved by you!

Today I got a sweet treat from Elizabeth. A treat that I so didn't deserve.

Today was a long day. I was tired, which translated to a headache, which translated feeling sick, which translated into needing a power nap. I explained to my children that I was going to lay down, they should sit an watch the movie I was putting in, and behave. All this was said in my cranky mommy voice.

After about 10 minutes of peace, Elizabeth started banging around. Not what I wanted to deal with. As I rolled over to fuss, this is what I see on the night stand. Sweet Girl had brought me some tea to help me feel better.

I love the way my children love me! I don't deserve them, but today was a reminder of how very thankful I am for them.

4 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

That is SO sweet!

Shannie said...

that's a lot of tea...

momma said...

what a sweet girl!

Unknown said...

I think I could use some tea...