Thursday, June 11, 2009

Scary Day

Today scares me a little.

Potty training is going well. Benjamin had his big breakthrough yesterday, and went potty all on his own, without any prompting! But obviously, we're still not at the finish line, and another training day is ahead of me.

Yesterday, Micah spent most of the day on the couch with a low grade temp. After a really good nap, he seemed to be back to normal. After dinner, Curtis took the kids on a walk while I worked on some cleaning. Micah came back exhausted, and started running a temp during the night.

One kid potty training, one kid sick.

And poor Elizabeth is just going stir crazy. She needs to get out of the house, which was my goal for today. But that was before Micah was sick again. I sympathise with Elizabeth, but don't appreciate the bad behavior that's coming with going stir crazy.

And Curtis has class till 6:30 tonight.

All that to say, I'm a little scared of what today might bring.

2 comments:

Pilgrim Days said...

send her to the backyard...it is out of the house

Amy said...

Did ya make it?