Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blueberries

Today we celebrated Father's day by having a nice family day. This was the first Saturday since April where we haven't had any plans in place, and we were able to just chose what we wanted to do. And since Sunday mornings are always a little crazy for us, we decided to start the day by giving Curtis and big, special breakfast and his present.

Despite the very, very hot temperature, we had a great day! The kids had tons of fun, and are already asking when they get to go again!

3 comments:

momma said...

i'm so glad you didn't get mixed up with any bears eating enormous mouthfuls of your blueberries.

note to self...pack tennis shoes!

Unknown said...

Good think you like pink, because that's the color I see in all the little faces!

Just sunburn? I think not...

Wish I could have been there!

Megan said...

Looks like y'all had fun. I'm with mom! I couldn't stop thinking of Blubarries for... What was the girls name?