Friday, May 01, 2009

"I love the stage!"

This weekend is Elizabeth's first recital on "the big stage". She has been going to a Christian dance studio since the fall, taking ballet and tap. This semester, they've been talking a lot about the recital, and dancing on the big stage. Elizabeth started telling us that she was nervous, and acting silly in dance class. I was worried that she would get up on the stage and either freak out or act a fool.

Tonight was her rehearsal, and she did neither!! She was happy, beautiful, and did an amazing job! Between her two dances, I went to check on her and help her change into her tap shoes. She ran over to me and declared, "I'm not nervous! It was fun! I love the stage!"

We were only able to take pictures tonight at the rehearsal, and since I know that there are some grandparents out there, who are disappointed to be missing the recital, here's a sneak peak.

TAP TIME!







BEAUTIFUL BALLERINA!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, you look so very beautifu in your tap and ballet costumes, and you are dancing very well. Did you have fun? It looks like you are very happy. Love you a lot great grandma maye

momma said...

Elizabeth, What a beautiful dancer you are. I love your costume and hair and it looks like you are having soo much fun. Have a wonderful time dancing tomorrow. I will look forward to more pictures and video.

Love, Grandma

Jess said...

How adorable-- she looks so cute!

~Jess

Miss Terri said...

How fun! Elizabeth, you look so beautiful and graceful.

Unknown said...

Hi Elizabeth! I hope your performance went as well as your rehersal! You look very pretty and you seemed to be dancing so well.

I love you,
Grand Daddy