Sunday, May 31, 2009

Already????

We're home!!!

We got home shortly after 8, and started getting the kids ready for bed fairly quickly. They were all very tired, and very hot, and missing their family in Kansas. Micah seemed especially upset, and asked me to pray with him and put him to bed. Since this rarely happens, I was savoring the sweet "I Want My Mommy" moment.

After we prayed, and sang the Doxology, I told him I was going to give him lots of kisses. He turned his sweaty little face away from me, and told me, "No kisses. You can just hug me."

Already?!?! I know we will reach the point where mommy is no longer then sun in his universe. I know he will gravitate towards his daddy to learn guy stuff. And I know if I do my job right, he won't need me, call me, or want to be kissed all over by me.

But already?

Here's hoping it's just a phase.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My bad...I told him that.


JUST KIDDING!

Megan said...

That is soon! I only have three more years???