Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Benjamin!

Tomorrow is Benjamin's 2nd birthday. It will be a busy day, with presents, do-nuts for breakfast, going to Chuck E's house for lunch, and a Choo Choo party in the evening.

I can't believe that the baby of the family is turning two! This past year I have watched Benjamin change from a sweet baby to an even sweeter little boy. Compared to his first year of life, things have been much calmer, and I am very thankful for how richly God has blessed us. We pray that this next year will bring more blessings as Benjamin continues to grow and learn about God.

We love you Benjamin!! You are a delight, and we are so thankful to have you as part of our family! We look forward to seeing you grow and change in the coming year.


2 comments:

momma said...

Happy Birthday, Benjamin!! I love you so very much.

Unknown said...

What a big boy!
You have had quite a busy year...just a hint at the adventures to come I'm sure. I'm so looking forward to you and your family coming to my house in just one more sleep.

I love you too,
Grand Daddy