Saturday, May 16, 2009

Birthday Re-do

Since yesterday was a very busy day, and we weren't with the kids, Curtis offered to have a birthday re-do this morning. He let me sleep in, which hasn't happened in a long time! Then he and the kids brought me breakfast in bed. The kids were adorable as they came marching in singing "Happy Birthday". Elizabeth was carrying the bow of strawberries, Micah was carrying the plate with my favorite do-nuts and some coffee cake, and Benjamin marched in with a fork!

Aren't I pampered!!!

3 comments:

Shannie said...

Yay! Happy re-do birthday!

Unknown said...

See?
I told you yesterday that it was just going to be your first 29th birthday!
I see you had a wonderful time and a great menu. I love you and hope you continue to have a wonderful birthday re-do...
Love you,
Da

Megan said...

Yea! Looks like a wonderful morning. Did you go out for dinner?