Sunday, May 24, 2009

Still Alive!!!!

Miss us???? We are all alive and well, just doing a lot of traveling.

Benjamin's birthday party went so well! I'm hoping to post pictures, but don't hold your breath at this point.

Last Tuesday we drove up to Wichita, KS.

Last Thursday, I left to fly to GA to see my sister and brother-in-law and to meet my new nephew. I hadn't flown in 16 years, and that adventure is an entirely different post. But I made it in one piece, with stories to tell!

While I'm in GA, Curtis and the kids have been spending time with my parents. They've been quite busy!! Curtis took Micah to a minor league baseball game, and took Elizabeth on a date to see a movie and have dinner. There have also been trips to the park, bubble baths in the big, fishing, sleeping in the tent.... lots of fun!

I've had a blast with my sister! Jeremiah is the sweetest baby ever, and I've been soaking up every minute with him.

Hopefully, more pictures will come soon. But now, I've got to go take pictures of my sweet nephew!

No comments: