Thursday, April 30, 2009

I chopped off all my hair

Actually, I had it chopped off by a professional.

Here's a front view. You really can't tell just from the front how short it is.But from the side and the back you can tell!!!! It was not my intention to cut it this short. I went it, and told Tiffany I wanted something new, but didn't want it cut too much. She looked at me and asked, "How are we going to do something new if you don't let me cut it?" Good point. So I let her cut.
Curtis likes it. But he also said I could shave my head and he would still like it, since it was attached to me. He's been super sweet about all the hair styles I've played with over the past few years. Thanks for not being an "I want my wife to always have long hair even though she doesn't always like it" husband, Curtis.

Based on my history, I've decided I have hair ADD. Here's why......


September '06, shortly after finding out I was expecting Benjamin. I a moment of "I'm going to have 3 children 3 and under" I chopped off my hair.
By my sister's wedding, June '07 I had played with various degrees of the short hair cut from the previous fall. I decided to start growing it out.
December '07, I was making progress in growing it out. I got a cute little style that I really liked.
March, '08 I got a style I really liked. However, I still couldn't get it into a pony tail.

But by Christmas '08 I could put my hair in a cute pony tail with the help of some bobby pins.Here's how long it was just a couple weeks ago. I was ready for my hair to have a style again, and was feeling the ADD voices telling me to cut it again. So far, I like it. Not sure if it's "me" though.

Thoughts?

8 comments:

Patricia said...

Looks great! I loved the visual hair history :)

Brian, Steph, Jada, Kiva, and Judson said...

Oh my goodness, you are SO cute! Love it..very sassy :)

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Well, from the queen of going short, short, and shorter, I think it's great! I don't think I will EVER go back to long hair...just can't handle it and I always seem to put it back into a ponytail anyway!

Hannah D A said...

Looks great Kierstyn. I love it. Now come home so we can see it in person.

TexasPianoGirl said...

Now who looks like Shannon? :) We just need to make sure that all three of us are never together - people will have a hard time telling us apart!

Love it :)

Jamison said...

Oh I LOVE hair blog posts--thanks for the history, and I think the new cut is fantastic, sister!

Angela said...

It looks great!! Though I have to agree with a previous poster that it looks like a Shannie cut. Had a great time last weekend, by the way. It was great meeting you and your kiddos.

Sherry said...

Cute! I like it.