Tuesday, May 05, 2009

New Blog

I get bored relatively quickly. Just look at my hair!! Maybe it's the fact that I grew up in a military family, where we moved every three years or so. Maybe it's just my personality. Maybe it's because life is so fast paced right now, two months with the same blog feels like forever.

Regardless, I'm bored with my blog. So I've started looking at some new backgrounds. In the past, I've used the amazing site, Cutest Blog on the Block. But (you guessed it!) I'm kinda bored with what they have to offer. Same old, same old. I found a new site, Aqua Poppy, that offers free backgrounds. This site offers nice, calm, soothing blog backgrounds. That would be a nice change of pace, but I'm not sure calm suits this Party of Five.

But before I really start looking, where do you get your backgrounds? Remember, I want free, since I'll probably change it in a couple months.

Once I pick a background, I'll start working on a new header. I heart new headers! Such fun. It might even involve a new picture. And if there's anything I heart more then a new header, it's taking pictures for a new header!!!

And does anyone know how to change to a three column blog? I would love to be a three column blog!

One last thing. Yesterday, I stumbled on another Party of Five blog! How could that be?!? The only appropriate thing to do would be to make them change their title. Or I could change mine. Oh, like that!

Anyone have some Ritalin for this blogger?

7 comments:

momma said...

i'm not sure there's enough Ritalin around for you sweetie!!!

Unknown said...

I vote for an orange airplane backgound...with lots of pictures of the kiddos!

How aobut "A Full House"? Get it? 3 hearts and 2 diamonds... or 3 kids and 2 parents... or 3 guys and 2 girls... or maybe 3 balls and 2 strikes...? Or maybe not...

Deirdre said...

Hey kiddo - I haven't tried it - but read through this posting and see if you can modify your current layout to make it 3 columns.
http://www.threecolumnblogger.com/

Have fun!!

Amanda said...

I get mine from www.scrapblog.com. I really like it. Of course, I rarely change mine, but it is free.

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Hey, there are more blog backgrounds at www.shabbyblogs.com. I personally really like Aqua Poppy, but then I just gave in and had someone design one for me!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Title ideas....

Our Crazy Life
Beyond Blessed
Those Krazy Krajcas

or if you really want to stick with your theme of 1990's primetime dramas (Party of Five), you could do

-College Station: 77840
-Krajca Place
-Saved by the Smell

You get my drift.

Hmm...let me keep thinking...

-Dudes and Divas
-A Few Dudes and a Couple of Divas
-Ballerinas and Bullfrogs: Our Life
-Sanity Check ✓
-A Krajca Family Affair

K, that's all I got, girl! I'll keep thinking. I love doin' this stuff!

Kierstyn said...

Charla, those are AWESOME!!! Love Ballerina and Bullfrogs: Our life. Super cute!!! Also like College Station:77840. Clever my friend, very clever.