Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The joys of an (almost) two year old

Tonight is Curtis' last night of the semester!!! Yay! He's taking his final right now, and then he's done. We've gotten a taste of what life with Daddy done with school is like, and we like it. This evening, with Daddy was in class, the kids were antsy, and I was antsy. To fight off the antsiness, I decided to head outside with the kids to burn some energy. While we were out there, I decided to try to get some pictures to use at Benjamin's birthday party, which is next Monday.

Oh the joys of having an almost two year old! Here's what I got.

"Bug you head?" Translation: Is there a bug on your head Mommy?

Yep. There's a stick in his mouth.
And of course getting him to stay in one place was quite the challenge.
This is the best picture of him showing how old he'll be. But look at that face.
But I did get one good picture, and one's all I need!!

Doesn't he look like a little boy?! I can't even believe that my baby will be turning TWO in less than a week.

Sigh.

The moments and days of mothering young children can be long and go very slowly. Yet what everyone says is true. Blink, and it's over. Turn your back, and you no longer have a baby.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Are you telling me that in two years Jeremiah will be that big??? Oh my goodness!

Amy said...

Is it time for #4? Krajca babies are so cute...and provide for the MOST entertaining and heartwarming stories! Love you guys!

Unknown said...

What are little boys made of?
Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails. That's what little boys are made of!"

Or is it sticks and stones? Get it...sticks...

Regardless, that's one sweet BOY...no more baby. Sorry, but it's a wonderful change. Embrace it!

Love you...and praying for you.
Da

Anonymous said...

He is SOOO very cute. I can understand Megan's Oh my goodness. This has been an amazing 2 years for your family. You are all very special Love to all grmm

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Yep, sounds like it's time for another one as far as Krajca timing goes!