Thursday, May 28, 2009

Loose Krajcas out on the town!


This evening, my parents and sister graciously watched our three children as well as the three children of our friends David and Susanne.  That would be six kiddos, ages 5 to 2!  The mommies and daddies were able to our on a double date!  Such fun!

As you can see form the gentleman's lovely demo, we ate at a tasty restaurant called Carrabas.  Yum!!!
Don't Susanne and I look cute??  My jewelry is some of the jewelry that I got while in Atlanta.  $3 for the necklace AND the matching earrings.
And, of course, a picture of Curtis and I.  Awww!!!

The Looses are such a sweet family.  I have gotten to know Susanne through phone calls, e-mails, and Face Nook.  But this was the first time that we've really been able to get to know them as a couple.  It was tons of fun!

My parents and Shannon were awesome!  I so appreciated how they willingly gave of their evening to give us an evening out.

1 comment:

Megan said...

You looked so cute! Glad you had fun.
What's FaceNook??? :-)