Thursday, August 06, 2009

Sleeping Micah

This week has been VBS week at church. And though I love VBS, I love teaching VBS, the kids have loved going to VBS, I LOVE that tomorrow is the last day!! It's been a great week, but we're all pretty wiped out by days end.

The past couple nights, Micah hasn't been going to sleep till 10pm, then wakes at 6am. He's still taking naps, but I was starting to think that maybe I needed to quit giving him naps to help his sleep patterns regulate.

Tonight when we put him to bed, he kept telling us how not tired he was. I was worried that it would be another 10:00 night. Just before 9, I went to my room, and almost tripped over a little something. Crazy boy had gotten out of his room, and fallen asleep on the floor, with a flash light to direct planes to "go up, and down".

He's about the cutest thing I've ever almost tripped over!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He would have been a pretty big "little something"to trip over. He looks so peaceful curled up on the floor Enjoy your last VBS day and have a quiet weekend. Love grmm

momma said...

good thing he wasn't tired...he might have fallen asleep someplace really crazy!