Sunday, August 23, 2009

No longer Partyof Five.

Clearly, we can't keep our blog name, "Party of Five". Time to... NAME THAT BLOG!! Please leave your suggestions in the comment section.

Here are a couple thoughts that I have:
  • Doing a spin on Half a Dozen.
  • Tutus and Trucks ( I like the alliteration idea)
  • Something cutsie about the place in life I'm at. Ones that I've seen and I like, but don't want to copy: Cheerios in my purse. Rocks in the dryer. Armloads of laundry.
  • And, of course, something spiritual would be great. Though I have seen several "Quiver full" blogs.

Let me know what you think! My plan is to get tons of good ideas, pick several, and then have everyone vote on their favorite.

7 comments:

Alicia said...

Fun!

Here are a few:

Crumbs on My Pillow
Trucks and Tiaras
Out of the Mouths of Babes
Six of One, and Half a Dozen of the Other
Cheaper By the Half Dozen

I'll keep thinking.

Dee Ann said...

I like the half dozen idea as well as the spiritual one. You always word things so well.

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Bulldogs and Butterflies
Full House
Kamp Krajca
Four under Six
Three at Play and One on the Way
Our sippy cups runneth over
Is it naptime yet?

This is fun!

Unknown said...

How about...2X4...two parents and 4kids building one family...?
(Ps 127)

Or...Table for Six...??

Or...Yes, We're Together...?

Or...Krajcaville...?
You could then rotate subtitles like...livin' large...life in motion...Legion of Noise...

What do you think?

Carissa said...

I like Kamp Krajca!

Sherry said...

I really like Our Sippy Cup Runneth Over. :)

Curtis said...

I think you have have come up with one on your own and didn't know it. What about "Busy Blessings"? Take a look at the caption to the pic of the three kids at the berry farm (on the right hand side). You used that to describe them there, and it has the alliteration that you like. Just a thought I had while perusing the blog. Love you.