Friday, August 14, 2009

Odds and Ends

Micah's doing pretty well. I keep hoping that he'll slow down and rest, but that hasn't happened yet. Yesterday he didn't take a nap, so yesterday was a pretty long day. He's showing less interest in food, but is doing a great day with keeping his fluids going. Elizabeth went to her friend Hannah's birthday party yesterday. It was good for her to be able to get out of the house and be with her friends. And aren't these hats the cutest things ever??
Benjamin's still a mess. He picked the scab on his nose and wore a band-aid for most of the afternoon. Goof!
Overall, everything's pretty good here. Elizabeth is leaving today to go spend some time in Kansas. The boys and I have big plans to watch movies, do puzzles, eat popsicles, and take naps today!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you have as much fun as we do...or is it I hope we have as much fun as you do?

Either way, I hope we all hve fun!

Grand Daddy

Megan said...

Oh my goodness, Ben is a mess!

Sherry said...

Your kids are adorable and hilarious!! Can't wait to see what #4 gets him or herself into! :)