Sunday, August 16, 2009

Micah-ism and a Benjamin-ism

Maybe it's all the TV and movies Micah's been watching. Or maybe he's just getting clever. Either way, he's been saying some funny stuff!

When watching TV, if there's a part with bad people, he draws his sword and says, "Mommy, get behind me! I have a sword!"

A new phrase he uses frequently is, "I'll put this here for safe keeping." Where in the world did he pick that up?

And his newest is, "I will handle this!" Good to know, Micah, good to know!

Yesterday, Benjamin was on the phone with Elizabeth. He was enthusiastically saying the same thing over and over. I asked him to give me the phone, since the conversation clearly wasn't going anywhere. He moved the phone away from his mouth and said, "Let me finish."

Crazy boys!

1 comment:

Megan said...

LOL! Nice to know that Micah will protect you. Apparently Elizabeth wasn't getting what Ben was saying.