Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm an Aunt!!!




Jeremiah Brant Wilson has joined our family this morning!! My sister, Megan and her husband Matt are the very proud parents. He was born this morning, weighing 7 lbs 15oz, and measuring 21 inches long and has blond hair (like his mommy!). Mommy and baby are doing well.


The kids taking their first peek at their new cousin. Thank goodness for picture share on the cell!

This is the first time I've become an aunt on my side of the family, and the kids are very excited about their new cousin. Benjamin has been running around all morning saying, "Mia here!!" and Micah has declared him to be, "pretty."

Congratulations, Matt and Megan!!!! Jeremiah, we love you so much already, and have been praying for you for a long time! Aunt Kierstyn can't wait to get a hold of you in a month!

8 comments:

Jamison said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! Congrats to all!!!

Unknown said...

Such a sweetie! Congrats everyone!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Aunt Kierstyn. The BIG cousins look so cute as they see their "pretty"cousin. I'm looking forward to seing you and your precious kiddos next week and I know Jeremiah will love snuggling with Aunt Kierstyn when you go down there. Love to all grmm

Alicia said...

He looks just like Benjamin!

Congratulations Krajcas. Being an aunt is so much fun!

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Awesome! Congrats to all!

Beth said...

Oh man, that's awesome! I hope I'm an aunt one day. You'll have to let me know how much fun it is! May the days fly by.

Sherry said...

Congratulations Matt & Megan! Also Aunt Kierstyn!!

Jess said...

How exciting! Congrats!

~Jess