Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Thanks Uncle Sam!

Today Curtis and I made our biggest tax return purchase..... the Nikon D60. During nap time today, I played with the camera, trying to get familiar with the settings. Though there is still a lot left for me to learn, I had fun taking hundereds of pictures with it this evening. Here are a few.










I love how sharp the pictures are, how quick the focus and shutter are, and how bright the colors are. Who knew the boys had such blue eyes?!?
Thanks for the new camera, Uncle Sam!

3 comments:

Shannie said...

Those are some pretty cute kids you have there Kiersty!

Then again, I might be sort of biased.

Kierstyn said...

No, you're not biased, you're right on the money!!!

Unknown said...

WOW...it's like HD!
High Definition of Highly Distinguished children!

And one should not be considered biased when they are right...
Grand Daddy