Thursday, April 16, 2009

Our Little Soccer Star

Micah had soccer tonight, his first soccer practice with my new camera!! So of course I had to tag along to take pictures of my little soccer star.

In the front yard, warming up.

Playing goalie.

Kicking the ball around.
Usually, at soccer practice, the kids are placed in groups of about 5 kids, and they rotate to different stations, practicing different skills. After they did that tonight, they had a mini scrimmage. I was so excited to see Micah's skills on the field. Well, I didn't see much of that, but here's what I did see........

Micah playing in the dirt!!
Actually, he did play a little. Just a little, but we'll count it!
And a quick medical update on us sickies. Micah and I both had pretty good days (hence the reason we were all able to go to soccer!). I'm very, very tired. Micah seemed okay through the day. He would be fine one moment, then upset and cranky the next. I'm hoping that the fresh air did us all some good and that we will have a great day tomorrow!

No comments: