Monday, January 05, 2009

Recognize this face?

I hear all the time how much Elizabeth and I look a like. Almost every time we are in Oklahoma City, my Grandma tells Elizabeth, "I've seen your face before!" So this time, while we were home for Christmas, I pulled out an old album that had pictures of me when I was about Elizabeth age. Here are some pictures of little Kierstyn. Each picture of me is followed by a picture of Elizabeth, making almost the same face!


(the infamous Johnston frog face. My Dad and Papa do it too!)

(the fake, open mouth smile, while looking somewhere totally unrelated to the photographer, smile)

7 comments:

ninepoundhammer said...

It's going to be interesting seeing Elizabeth in about 20 years!

Christi said...

Wow, yep, I see it! :-) Oh and while I was looking at your blog I was holding a very cranky little boy. But when he saw Elizabeth he pointed to her and I said her name. He then continued to say something that sounded very similar to "Beth" at each picture. :-) Great, he's gonna say "Elizabeth" before he consistently calls me "Mommy"!

Anonymous said...

pretty girls..even that poor baby whose neck is about to snap!

Anonymous said...

OH MY!!! I KNEW I HAD SEEN THAT PRECIOUS FACE BEFORE. LOVE TO ALL

Sherry said...

Tell the truth - clone?!

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Wow! I thought that was E in the first photo! You are both so cute!

Beth said...

Congratulations, you definitely have a carbon copy kid! Unreal!