Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Door pictures

I took the 2007 picture when Curtis was home because of ice. We were planning on taking a trip to the mall to get rid of some of the cabin fever we were all feeling. As Curtis cleaned off the van, Elizabeth (2 1/2) and Micah (10 months) stood and watched him. It was so sweet! This is the first picture in my 2007 album, and I loved it so much, I have done it ever year since.

By the way, it can be quite a challenge to get the picture developed as is. The photo place usually tries to lighten it. Here's the trick. Go to Wal Mart one-hour photo studio. They aren't overachievers there!

In 2008's picture, Benjamin is wearing his helmet, with no pants. Micah is only wearing a diaper, and I'm not 100% sure Elizabeth's clothes match, and don't get me started on her hair. For me, it was the perfect picture to show where we were in life! Helmet, no clothes, crazy hair and all!!


2007



2008
And this year, 2009:

4 comments:

Hannah D A said...

love these Kierstyn. . .good idea!

Anonymous said...

what cuties! a fun way to watch time fly by.

ninepoundhammer said...

Walk towards the light, kids! Walk towards the liiiiiiiiggggghhhhttttt!!!!!

Kierstyn said...

You know what totally amazes me? In 2007 and 2008 I had a baby boy, holding himself up on the door. You can see their little hands pressed up on the door. But not this year!