Sunday, January 04, 2009

Home from church

Since Benjamin is taking quite awhile to get over his bout with pneumonia, and Micah still has green stuff coming out of his ear, Curtis and I decided that I should stay home with the boy. We figured we want them to stay on the road to recovery, rather than get whatever bug is going around the church. You know how those bugs go! Being good Christians, we feel the need to share what we have with others... even germies!

So I'm home. The boys are (for the first time) quietly watching a movie and eating some lunch. Considering the fact that they kept each other up till after 9pm last night, and woke each other up at 6 am, I think it will be an early nap day.

I've learned a few things today.
1) Getting one child and one adult ready for church and out the door on time is waaaay easier than getting three children and two adults out the door.
2) Keeping track of two kiddos is easier than keeping track of and entertaining three kiddos.
3) Remove one child from the mix, and there's a lot less fighting.
4) I really miss my church family!
5) I really miss working with my family!
6) Life with two kiddos is easier, but much more boring than life with three kiddos.

No comments: