Saturday, January 24, 2009

The best intentions....

I was determined to have Elizabeth right thank-you notes this year! I bought the cards, taught her how to make a "k", and we started. Apparently, writing for a 4 year old can be pretty exhausting. And those of you who have taught a 4 year old to write know how exhausting it is for the teacher! So we got two done. That's it.

So as tacky, and not proper as this is, here's Elizabeth's thank you notes from Christmas.

Since writing these, she has also learned how to write, "I love you" which is really sweet! She's doing a great job in this area, and I am so proud of her!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Aw...so cute! Connor didn't write any thank you notes this year, but he did scribble in crayon on a picture of a gingerbread man that looked very grateful.

I can't believe Elizabeth is writing already! It doesn't seem possible.

Hannah D A said...

Congrats to student and teacher! Way to go Kierstyn!

Anonymous said...

DEAR ELIZABETH, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR THANK YOU NOTE. YOU ARE WRITING VERY WELL. KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK. I LOVE YOU, GREAT GRANDMA MAYE HUGS AND KISSES