Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It started with a headache and ended with....

... a horse pill!!
I woke up yesterday with a killer headache. At about 3:30, when I was heading home from tutoring, I determined that I had strep. For the third time in three months!!!
I went into the doctor today, and he prescribed my antibiotics. He warned me that since this was the third time in three months, that he was going to give me a high dose of a strong antibiotic and that I would be on it for two weeks.
So I got my medicine, opened it up, and had to figure out how I, with my swollen tonsils, was going to swallow this pill. Somehow, it all worked out, and I now just have to wait to feel better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear you are not feeling well, again. Enough is enough. Hope the horse pills do the trick LOL grmm

Unknown said...

pfaI'm so sorry...I wish I could help. I hope the pills work fast!
Daddy

Beth said...

Ugh!! That is no fun. Hope you bounce back quickly.