Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Dear Children,

Dear Children of Mine,

I love you all so very much! In fact, I love you some much that I wanted to inform you all of a few things that you do that make me absolutely crazy.

Elizabeth, when Mommy gives you a meal, please eat it! Don't complain, don't fuss, don't ask for something else, just eat. And if you chose not to eat, that's fine. But please don't harass me every second between meals with questions about food. That makes Mommy crazy!

Micah, you have an adorable smile! However, when you do something that you know is wrong, don't smile. We both know you've done something bad, and smiling isn't going to get you out of it. That makes Mommy crazy!

Benjamin, I love how you are learning new things every day. But it would be so nice if you could just learn good things form here on out. No more picking up and repeating the bad things that your siblings so. That makes Mommy crazy!

Even though you make me crazy, I love you all!

Mommy

5 comments:

Deirdre said...

Now all you need is Curtis to read this love letter to your babies!

Anonymous said...

I love your one about Micah. Jack is doing something similar. Currently, when he does something he knows he shouldn't, he says, "Mommy, look at me!" Awesome!

Anonymous said...

those...maybe i should write some letters like that to...oh wait all my kiddos and kiddos-in-law can read. ah the possibilities!

Kierstyn said...

Mom,

You should totally do it! Myabe not on your blog.... but it does feel really good!

Now, I just have to do one for Curtis! :-) yeah right! Probably not.

Elizabeth said...

I love your honesty.