Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Such excitement!!

Right as I was laying Micah down for his nap, we heard a big noise. Micah ran to his window, thinking it was the trash truck. Instead, a very happy little boy saw.....
Right in our cul-de-sac!!! So we postponed the nap. (Micah took the above picture, by the way) So exciting!
And of course Elizabeth, never one to miss the action, joined us outside.
Look at that boy's face!!! He was screaming, "I love backhoes!!"
Thankfully, the backhoe had to take a little break, and I was able to get Micah inside for his nap, which he is now taking, and I'm sure having very sweet little boy dreams!


4 comments:

Christi said...

I love how in the "I love backhoes" picture, Elizabeth looks totally unimpressed. :-)

Anonymous said...

That is much better than the pouty face boy a few blogs ago!

Beth said...

Oh, that's precious! And how very good of you to be so flexible in letting him enjoy the moment.

Sherry said...

That is so cute, not convenient for napping but oh so fun!