Saturday, September 20, 2008

Because I miss my sissyters

I'm guessing this is in DC. So maybe '92 or '93?
Christmas morning in Texas! So probably, '97. Wait, I have bangs, that puts it as '99?!?
I think this is in my parents basement in Kansas. Not sure, but isn't it a great picture?!

My sisters and I have always been very close. Growing up in a military family, my parents would tell us, "Your friends will change. But you will always have each other." And I have always had my sisters! Even though I live in Texas, Shannon is in Kansas and Megan is in Georgia, I know that I can call on them for anything at any time!

I love you guys! I miss you both, so very much! Thanks for always being my very best friends!

6 comments:

Shannie said...

you suck!

Megan said...

No! It's sweet! We look so goofy in the picture from DC!

Shannie said...

Let me rephrase... you suck for using awful pictures of us from DC and TX, but the sentiment is sweet. Love you too.

ninepoundhammer said...

Kudos for being fearless enough to post those old photos. (Maybe you should crop your daddy's derriere out of the TX one, though.) :)

Shannie said...

Kudos to Matt for the derriere recognition!

Anonymous said...

i'm so proud of all of you and i'm sorry i don't know what i was thinking with the snowsuits!!! oh well...at least you were warm!