Monday, June 30, 2008

Tonight

We are finishing a very busy month... scratch that... we are finishing a very busy TWO months with parfaits (that fancy for ice cream sundaes, just ask Nancy). I was looking through the camera's memory card and can't believe all the things we've done this month! Here's a few of the highlights. In June we.....
  • Had a visit from Grandma and Great-Grandma
  • Went to the Children's Museum, the splash pad, the pool more times than we can count, and lots of play dates.
  • Graduated out of the helmet!!!
  • Celebrated Elizabeth's birthday.
  • Celebrated Father's Day.
  • Went to a couple softball games.
  • Played outside and road bikes.
  • Picked blueberries.
  • Made new friends.
  • Went to VBS.

It's been a great month!

Last week, I found myself hoping that July would be a wee bit calmer that May and June. However, on the 3rd, we will all be driving to Wichita to be with my side of the family. It's always fun to see Grandma, Grand-Daddy, and Aunt Shannon. And as a bonus, my sister and her husband will be coming to Wichita too! I'm so looking forward to a wonderful weekend! Curtis and I will also be taking a little excursion to relax and rest. Yay! So far, it's not looking like our July is going to be any calmer than the other months. And if it's just as fun, that's okay by us!

No comments: