Saturday, June 07, 2008

Planning a pink princess party.

Next Sunday, the 15th, Elizabeth will be turning four years old! To all of you who sat in the waiting room, waiting to hear if we were having a boy or a girl, and to all our family who was on the road, CAN YOU BELIEVE SHE'S TURNING FOUR?!?



This year for her birthday, Elizabeth asked for a princess party. This princess party has quickly turned into her "pink princess party"! And I'm loving it! I'm loving the planning, the shopping, every little detail has been so much fun. It's been really fun because this year we're just having four of her girl friends over, so it's going to be small and a little calmer than the other parties we've had this year. It's also been fun to do the planning and shopping with her. I can't wait to share pictures! Until then, here is a copy the invitations that I just finished. Elizabeth loves to hear me read them to her, and giggles every time she hears "Princess Elizabeth".


And in case you can't tell, the writing is in purple. I picked purple because it matched the princess fairy's dress. Plus, there is such a thing as too much pink (so I've heard).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful and creative invitation! Be sure to get a free copy of a princess themed party guide from
http://www.highprincess.com/princessparty.html. We used it at my daughter's party and had lots of fun. They also have great princess themed gifts.