Saturday, June 14, 2008

The princess party!

The much anticipated princess party has come to a conclusion. It was quite a fun time! When all the little princesses arrived, we decorated big wooded letters for their names and also, picture frames. After that, it was time for dancing. We took a break from the dancing to eat cupcakes and open presents, then it was back to the dance floor for these princesses!
It was a very special day!
Our birthday girl
Her pre-princess outfit
Elizabeth and Hannah
Piper and Elizabeth dancing. There was much discussion, "You be the king, I'll be the princess." "NO! I'LL be the princess and you be the king!"
Elizabeth, Bryn and Alexis
Dancing princesses!
The party area (can you see the tiny wands and tiaras hanging in the window?)
blowing our the birthday candles!
Alexis, Elizabeth, Hannah, Bryn and Piper


5 comments:

Shannie said...

Looks like y'all had tons of fun! Elizabeth told me today that her mom did the best parties.

Megan said...

My goodness, I don't know if I've ever seen so much pink and purple at once. What I'm talking about, I saw your room lots growing up, Kiersty! :-) Looks like it was a big hit!
Hope you had fun, Elizabeth!

Anonymous said...

We had a great time today! Of course I had to listen to Alexis sing the Bella Dance song all evening. Maybe she'll forget it by tomorrow. ;-)

-Christi

Lindsay Newcomer said...

Curtis, you didn't wear pink? What a party pooper.

Anonymous said...

meggie i have 2 words to remind you of......Limited 2!!!!