Tuesday, June 24, 2008

For Will (and Amy and Charla!)

Will, the husband of my friend Amy, was deployed today. Since he and Amy had a long distance relationship, then moved to Washington after they married, I never really got to know him. But, I know from first hand accounts that he is a wonderful man, husband and brother (check out Will's sister's blog)! So please join me in praying for Will as he sets out to serve our country. Also, please pray for his wife Amy. Elizabeth wearing her "I hear the Air Force" shirt from Ms. Amy and Mr. Will. Will and Amy's niece, Hannah, also has one just like it, just smaller.
An old picture of Micah, wearing a flight suit. Yay for the Air Force and the men and women who serve in the Air Force!

2 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE it! Thanks, friend! Go Air Force!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Aw, that was the sweetest thing, K! Thanks for the prayers...I'm sitting here getting all misty eyed thinking of Elizabeth saying a prayer for Will. You guys are awesome friends!