Thursday, June 26, 2008

Benjamin-ism

Warning: this story involves poop. Actually, it's mostly about poop.

This morning, I was french braiding Elizabeth's hair, trying to get everyone out the door on time. Suddenly, Elizabeth is screaming, "Benjamin got poop on me!" I look at Ben, and he has ripped open the poopy diaper that I had just changed, with his teeth, and is rubbing it on Elizabeth. So gross! Not wanting to start over on Elizabeth's hair I scream for Curtis, who pulls the poopy diaper out of Ben's mouth, cleans him up and helps Elizabeth and I get the poop off of us.

3 comments:

Shannie said...

Ben is probably the grossest of your kids...Micah and Elizabeth never eat poopy diapers or drank from puddles. GROSS!!!

Deirdre said...

The puddles didn't bother me - and painting his sister with the poop seems totally natural - but eating it?!? EEEWWWWWWW

Sherry said...

Poop stories are the funniest! Poor Elizabeth! Athena likes to carry her dirty diapers around like a football - guess I better be careful!!