Sunday, January 20, 2008

You know you're a real scrapbooker when....

You take pictures of scrapbooking get togethers to scrapbook.

It takes at least two trips to the car to get you supplies.

You can't lift your scrapbooking bag while pregnant.

When CM comes out with new things you get excited.

You know what CM is and you have your consultant on speed dial.

Hobby Lobby adds are checked weekly for sales.

Vellum makes you happy.

You order pictures in bulk.

Snapfish, Shutterfly, and Winkflash all make sense to you, and you have accounts with all those places, plus Wal Mart, Walgreens and Club Photo.

The thought of digital scrapbooking is a little disturbing to you.

You have an organized system for all your scrapbook stuff.

Your husband knows scrapbook lingo too!

This post was inspired by the almost 450 pictures I am about to order. Sad, I know!

4 comments:

Shannie said...

This is sick... literally sick, not "cool" sick.

Anonymous said...

LOL - 450? Kiddo - I think I have to agree with Shannie!

But we love you!
Love,
Deirdre

Anonymous said...

If it's any consolation, I don't think you are sick. But that could always be because I suffer from the same illness. ;-) However, I don't think I've ever ordered more than 150 pics at a time so that's some record you're holding! :-)

-Christi

Sherry said...

450 - that's nothing... HA! :) Just kidding, that is slightly excessive but I think I'm in there with you. Loved the list and could relate to each and every one... scary! What I love the most about this blog is I remember pre-Elizabeth how Christi & I pestering you to FINISH your honeymoon scrapbook, baby you've come a long way!! :)