Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Gracie Mae and Micah

Our sweet friend, Matt and Ashlee, have a daughter who is three weeks younger than Micah. They have been friends since the first time they met (in the picture below)! Micah and Gracie Mae in April of '06. Gracie Mae was only a couple weeks old.
Awwww! So little, they couldn't even hold their heads up. Notice how HUGE Micah's head is.
Unfortunately, you can't really see Matt, Ashlee and Gracie Mae. But I love this because Micah and Gracie Mae were baptized on the same day.
Gracie Mae and Micah playing with Ms. Ashlee this time last year.Playing at the softball field.
This picture was taken last night. Micah and Gae Gee Mae (as Micah calls here) were having so much fun playing together! I am so thankful that all my children have friends who are so close in age, and so thankful for the parents of all these children who are like minded and encouraging to us.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

It won't be long before Micah and Gracie Mae have another little friend to play with! I'm so looking forward to seeing my son (wow) playing with the other WPC kids.

PS-We don't know yet what size Alex is, we'll let you know when we find out. Thanks for your generosity!

Anonymous said...

Aww, *sniff, sniff, tear*.
Ashlee

ninepoundhammer said...

I know I'm biased but--TOO CUTE!!!!!

(By the way, where did the time go?!)