Friday, January 18, 2008

Harley babies, Happy Father's Day Grand-Daddy!

For those of you who aren't aware, my Dad would LOVE to own a motorcycle. But, my Mom says only over her dead body will that happen. When I got a call from Sears saying they were having a Harley event, I knew I had to take the kids to get pictures for Grand-Daddy!Elizabeth and Micah, workin' on the Harley.
Okay, is that not the sweetest face EVER?!?! However, in order to have symmetry, we ordered the picture below. Still a very cute picture!

Micah thought it was so fun to pretend to work on the Harley! We ordered the picture below because I think this will be the last time you see my son on a motorcycle!

And last but not least, sweet baby Ben! He was the best out of the three, very smiley and happy. And yes, I almost left him in his helmet, but thought the little Harley hat was cuter.
Another little tidbit, Elizabeth and Micah are both wearing their own do-rags (feel free to correct me if I spelled that wrong!). Right before Micah was born, Dad bought Elizabeth hers and took her to watch the airplanes. When Benjamin was born, he did the same thing for Micah. And they are actual Harley do-rags from the Harley store!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE THESE!!
You can't believe how much fun I'm going to have with these...when do I get my photos? Can I order some myself from Sears? What about the digital photos?

They may have to start paying us royalties...!
Love you all,
Grand-Daddy

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Looks like they should be in a Harley calendar! Too cute! Yes, I was actuallly reading about your trip while riding in the car yesteray on my cell phone and I was feeling for you. Especially about the potty part! I like all your suggested roup names!!

Beth said...

Oh, Kierstyn! Thats adorable! Ben technically owns a Harley. It's at his uncles house in MS. It belonged to his dad till he passed.