Saturday, January 19, 2008

Killer Weenie Dog


After our wild and crazy trip to Austin, this past Thursday, we had a nice quiet afternoon. Well, maybe I should say we had as calm and afternoon as possible! To aid in the calmness, I let the kids watch some TV. Elizabeth wanted to watch a movie that was in the car. The van door was still open from the unloading process since I still had to grab a few things. I sent Elizabeth out to the van to get the movie, only to hear a very crazy sounding dog barking, and Elizabeth screaming. I turn to see our neighbors weenie dog jump out of the van, still barking, and Elizabeth high tailing it into the house, still screaming.


I'll be totally honest. I laughed so hard! I'm not sure who was more scared, the dog or Elizabeth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know how many times we have almost run over that free roaming weenie dog?!? Maybe we should have done Elizabeth the favor! I can't imagine how hysterical that was. There's another moment to add to your "laugh count" for the day. ;-)

-Christi