Sunday, January 13, 2008

A cutie

Just for the record, Elizabeth looked adorable today! I even did her hair in a heart french braid. Of course, I didn't get a picture, and she took it out as soon as we got home.
Elizabeth is very concerned with how she looks. She will change her clothes multiple times through the day. Accessories have become a very big deal as well, and her current obsession is with belts. We have been trying to remind her that it's not about how she looks on the outside, but how she is on the inside. We remind her that she needs to be beautiful on the inside and then she will be beautiful on the outside no matter what she's wearing. Well, some of this must have been sinking in, because today, after I got her dressed, she asked me where Curtis was. I told her that he was in the shower. She replied, "I want him to see how beautiful I look on the inside!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful on the outside too!