Monday, January 28, 2008

Krajca kids love the water

If you have never bathed of been swimming with my children, it really is a sight to behold! It's like they're part fish. Elizabeth freaked my friend Amy out when Amy took her to swim lessons for me when Elizabeth was 13 months old. Elizabeth had no fear of the water, and would jump in, go under, and even swam under water at 13 months! Micah is following along, loving his bath time, where he pretends to swim, blow bubbles, and sticks his head under the water just for fun. He and Elizabeth make a contest of who can stay under longer.

Baby Benjamin is the same way so far! I took the above picture today during bath time, which is one of his favorite daily activities! When bathing Ben, you have to make sure you get him all clean before you lay him down. Once you lay him down, all he wants to do is lay in the water, screaming, laughing and splashing. He loves having water dumped on his head, and doesn't care if he has water on his face.

Pool time this summer is going to be busy with my three little fish.

4 comments:

Blogahon said...

Hey Kierstyn,

Nice to meet you! Now I have a new blog to follow :). Your children are beautiful!

Hattie, too is a little fish in the water. We are looking forward to the warm weather. I envision her enjoying her kiddie pool for hours on end, and me, very preggo, sitting in a lawn chair with my swollen feet floating in the water, sucking up some sun. Good times ahead!

Anonymous said...

Krajca kids love water soo much, they hate to see anyone dry. raincoats are recommended anytime you bathe them....and if more than one is in the tub...boots and umbrellas might be helpful!

Sherry said...

Wow - three blogs all at once! Are you looking for comments on each? Love the bath pictures...*sigh* once they reach 10 they don't let you take those anymore! HA!
Swim team here come the Krajca kids! Great sport!!!!

Anonymous said...

You kids scare me when they are in the water...
Megan