Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thankful Tuesday

Okay, so it's really supposed to be "Thankful Thursday", which is much catchier, but I had something I'm very thankful for and felt the need to share on a Tuesday. My friend Rachel is much better at being thankful on the right day of the week.

Life has caught up with me. It has been a whirlwind three months at our house. I thought about writing a recap, but you can just go back and look at old posts! Like most people, when life catches up with you, I got sick. Nothing major. I'm just tired, and a bit under the weather. So Curtis took the afternoon off. Despite the fact that he is just as busy and just as stressed as I am, he took care of me, he did the dishes and he was Super Dad this afternoon.

I'm very thankful for having a man who loves me as much as Curtis does.
I'm thankful that he doesn't act put out when I ask him to watch the kids.
I'm thankful that he supports me every day, even when I'm being whiny and unpleasent.
I'm thankful that he loves our children, and would do anything for them.
I'm thankful for the "chores" he does around the house, even though it's not "his job".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael stayed home from work today too! My throat looks like I have strep so I went to the dr. He was perplexed as to what was wrong so he did a culture...negative to strep but that means virus, even though he said it looks liks strep. Weird huh? And the hour I was gone, Michael did the dishes too. Gotta love our hardworking, considerate men! Hope you're feeling better!

-Christi