Friday, February 22, 2008

Mommy's Night Out!

Christi, Jamison, me and Ashlee
This evening I got to have dinner with three very fun ladies from church. The guys all watched the kiddos, and the mommies ran for the queso, salsa and margaritas as fast as we could! We had a wonderful time laughing, talking, and just enjoying some kidless time. These three women are a constant source of encouragement and help to me, and I love them all dearly! Thanks for a great evening girls!

And thanks to the hubbies who made the night possible.

5 comments:

Mells said...

Woohoo!! Thank God for Girls Night Out! ;) I am so glad that you all were able to make it out. :) God bless you!!

BTW, the collage on my blog was made by my husband. HE was playing w/ photoshop elements. I used it so I could have many pics of my baby! I will try one day to do my own. ;) Thanks for the comment though, it's so nice to get comments! :)
God bless you!!!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun last night! I don't remember the last time I laughed so much! It carried over until I got home. :-) Michael thought I was drunk, but I was just still in a silly mood from dinner. Thanks for the laughs!

-Christi

Jamison said...

I had SO much fun last night...thanks for making us laugh so hard--YOU encourage ME!!
HUGS!

Hannah D A said...

OH I love those faces!

ninepoundhammer said...

Hmmm...in the photo I see three glasses of water and only one margerita in front of... Mrs Findley.

Hmmm....

'First I drink/ Then I smoke'... :)