Saturday, February 09, 2008

Questions

Okay, here's the deal. Amy posted this on her blog, and as I was reading it I thought about my answers, although the parameters make it a bit hard -- one-word answers only!

Answers
1. Where is your cell phone? couch
2. Your significant other? couch
3. Your hair? mommyish
4. Your mother? loving
5. Your father? supportive
6. Your favorite thing? sleeping
7. Your dream last night? forgotten
8. Your favorite drink? Diet Coke
9. Your dream/goal? contentment
10. The room you're in? living
11. Your ex? n/a
12. Your fear? loneliness
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? family
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What you're not? short
16. Muffins? warm
17. One of your wish list items? pan
18. Where you grew up? everywhere
19. The last thing you did? ordering
20. What are you wearing? jammies
21. Your TV? old
22. Your pets? psycho
23. Your computer? fast
24. Your life? wonderful
25. Your mood? moody
26. Missing someone? family
27 Your car? awesome!
28. Something you're not wearing? glasses
29 Favorite Store? Target
30. Your summer? hooooot
31. Like someone? sorta ( :-) )
32. Your favorite color? pink
33. When is the last time you laughed? tonight
34. Last time you cried? yesterday
35. Who will/would re-post this? Sherry/Dad

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kiersty!
It's been a long time since I've had/taken the time to read you blogs. Sorry that it's been even longer since I've commented because I so very much enjoy the blessing they are. It helps make the distance and time between seeing all of you less/easier. Understand?

So, what "pan" is on your wish list? (17) and what is a "hoooot" summer? One filled with owls while sleeping in the backyard tent?

Just kidding...I know it was an emphasized HOT!

Now I guess I'm off to post it with my answers on my blog...no pressure...right!

I love you and thanks!
Da

Anonymous said...

1. Where is your cell phone? nightstand
2. Your significant other? church
3. Your hair? sliver
4. Your mother? beautiful
5. Your father? daddy
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? weird
8. Your favorite drink? Diet Dr Pepper
9. Your dream/goal? discipline
10. The room you're in? living
11. Your ex? n/a
12. Your fear? loneliness
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? 56
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What you're not? disciplined
16. Muffins? yes
17. One of your wish list items? countertops
18. Where you grew up? okc
19. The last thing you did? sleep
20. What are you wearing? jammies
21. Your TV? big
22. Your pets? funny
23. Your computer? laptop
24. Your life? wonderful
25. Your mood? happy
26. Missing someone? girlies
27 Your car? busy
28. Something you're not wearing? shoes
29 Favorite Store? Target
30. Your summer? hot
31. Like someone? indeed
32. Your favorite color?
33. When is the last time you laughed? today
34. Last time you cried? unsure
35. Who will/would re-post this? deirdre

Anonymous said...

okay...so i skipped one and left kiersty's answer on one.

12. disappointing (someone)

32. blues

Sherry said...

I'm working on it! One word answers - ugh! I'm far too wordy for this little do-hiky. :) Will post on my blog tomorrow - today is reserved for my favorite fil. Hugs to your and yours - thanks for giving me a place to relax!