Friday, February 01, 2008

My morning thus far

Any guess as to what my son is covered in? There was another picture where you could see it on his hands and feet as well, but it didn't turn out. But you get the general idea, just from the face.Curtis had just gotten out of the shower, and I was dressing the baby when all this took place. Elizabeth follows Micah in as he exclaims, "Mommy's makeup!" Let me just tell you, it is a darn good thing for Micah that his Daddy, even when hopping mad, can keep him cool. We quickly ask Elizabeth what she was doing while all this was happening and she tells us, "Oh, I was sitting and watching him." Thanks Elizabeth!

And in case you hadn't figured it out yet, that's lipstick. And entire tube of brand new lipstick. Mary Kay would be proud!

And in case you were wondering, it's not easy to get an entie tube of lipstick off a little boy. Says something about the lipstick though!

5 comments:

Shannie said...

That shade is a bit to dark for him. Good choice for you though.

Did you use your Mary Kay oil free makeup remover to get it off?

Anonymous said...

You had me nervous, the brown shade could have been something else and I wouldn't have been surprised. Now I bet you're glad it's just lipstick :).
Ashlee

Anonymous said...

ahhh...another boring, uneventful morning at the krajca house. just be glad micah and macy aren't there to encourage each other!

Sherry said...

Good thing you all had a RELAXING date night last night! Who knew it was prep for a fun-filled Friday at the Krajca home!

Jamison said...

I am shaking with relief that the substance was not poo. Though I'm sure it is a lovely shade for your lips, it looks very brown on his cheeks.