Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cookies anyone?

I realized about an hour ago that I was responsible for bringing snacks to our community group this week. Opps! With the help of Elizabeth, I made about three dozen M&M cookies. When making food for a group of people, I always worry about whether or not there will be enough. I decided to make another 3 dozen, just to be on the safe side.

After mixing up the dough, this time with the help of Micah, I tried to lay Benjamin down for a nap. While I was laying Benjamin down, Micah helped with the cookies. Below are the pictures of his cooking.
Yep, that would be several cookie put in the little bit of coffee left from this morning.
So gross! He also smashed several cookies and did I'm not exactly sure what to the cookie dough. If you're in my community group, we apologize if there aren't enough cookies!

And heaven help Micah future wife!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sooo...the parent's blessing (or curse) does come true! "May you have two just like YOU!"

Actually, it has turned out even better...you got three...so far...

Love you,
Da

Anonymous said...

i Micah shows real potential! Maybe he will be the youngest chef on Top Chef!!

Anonymous said...

oops----i think he shows...

Anonymous said...

He'll be a great husband! He already want's to be in the kitchen helping without being asked!
Megan

Sherry said...

Great pictures! I want to come to community group - yum! :)