Thursday, January 26, 2012

Things Mommy forgot

From the time we had Benjamin till the time we had Timothy was the biggest gap we had between children. Today, I was reminded of the things that I have forgotten about have an almost two year old little boy. Timothy decided to give me a visual reminder of what life with an almost two year old is like.
(the wall)
(a book shelf)
(the washer AND dryer)
(a door)

CHEESE!!!!!
Here we go again. A busy, fun, challenging, mischievous little boy.

One thing I've found encouraging is the reminder that sweet little Timothy is our last. I only have to go through all this one more time. In March, Curtis and I will be at a point we've never been at before as parents. It will be the longest amount of time we've gone without getting pregnant! Wohoo!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you figured that out...sheesh, I thought we covered that while we were homeschooling...