Friday, January 06, 2012

Family pictures

More awesome pictures from my friend Carissa! Not only did she take the beautiful pictures of Curtis and I, but she also volunteered to take pictures of all six of us. It's hard to get a good family picture, so I was thrilled with these! I've had so much fun framing them and hanging them in our home and in Curtis' new office.





I really liked this idea of having our pictures taken with each of the kids individually. I hope these will be cherished by each of them.



Isn't this picture stunning! Timothy's smiling, everyone's looking..... and then there's Benjamin. Sigh. What an accurate picture of him.

2 comments:

momma said...

i think carissa did a great job capturing the essence of the krajcas!!

Carissa said...

Thanks! I love taking pictures of them!