Friday, January 06, 2012

Bloopers

Carissa had lots of fun ideas for poses. I had a couple ideas too. Some worked out really well, some, not so much. Here are a few of the shots that aren't my favorite, but make my laugh.

In the picture above, we were trying to recreate a picture that we had taken while we were dating. None of them looked right. And my crazy laughing face doesn't help much.
Poor Curtis. He's not the most flexible guy in the world. He was trying to get into the right position, and had a little trouble at first. This picture makes me laugh because I'm smiling like nothing is wrong and Curtis looks miserable.
Cute idea. Poor execution on our part. Fail.
Curtis falling, and taking me with him.
One idea Carissa had was to have us all six of us lay in on the ground and she would shoot from above us. The kids didn't cooperate, and I ended up looking like this.....
This was one of the first pictures Carissa took. She told us to kiss. We did. She looked at her picture and said, "That looks fake," and walked off. I didn't know what she meant till I saw this picture. She was right. Looks fake.
Timothy just wanted in on the action too!

2 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Kierstyn, these are hilarious and you look phenomenal! Both of you!!!

momma said...

these are funny.