Friday, January 20, 2012

Life around here

The first week in January the kids all had the stomach bug. Thankfully it was very mild and passed quickly.

The second week in January was the week my children decided to destroy my house, room by room.

This week, they're passing around another virus.

I keep telling Curtis, "I need a break!!"

This weekend Timothy started running a temperature. By the beginning of the week, it was over 102 and starting to disturb his sleep. We took him to the pediatrician, and he had an ear infection. We suspect it was a bonus from the virus because the doctor told us that his temp shouldn't have been that high because his ears weren't that bad.

Tuesday afternoon, Micah started having asthma issues.

Wednesday and Thursday both big boys ran temperatures.

And here's the scene this morning.....

Benjamin is fine and so far, Elizabeth has been spared.

We're praying that Micah starts feeling better soon so that my mom can come visit! I'm looking forward to seeing her, and having her help so I can maybe get a bit of a break.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry Micah still feels bad, but it is easier when you have a dog snuggling up with you...