Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Birthday Tea

The day after Christmas we had the joy of celebrating both my Grandmas' birthday with them. Since Thanksgiving, Elizabeth had been wanting to throw a tea party the day after Christmas. When she realized the day was also her Great-Grandma's birthday, she REALLY wanted to host a tea party. With the help of my creative, loving mom, we had a lovely tea party.




For my Grandma's this was the first Christmas AND the first birthday without their husbands. I hope that the love we have for them was evident, and that the day was joyful, despite the sorrow I'm sure they both had.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was indeed the highlight of my Birthday. I did "feel the Love"
I have told many friends about our special Tea Party Birthday Brunch Party Many Thanks Elizabeth for such a lovely day