Thursday, November 27, 2008

This year's Thanksgiving

Here are a few pictures from our Thanksgiving. We had a great day, but really missed family. Not much longer till Christmas!!
My sweet family Alexis and Elizabeth
My boys (check out Benjamin's face. He wasn't too happy about taking a picture!)
Me and Christi. We have a picture with us by all the yummy food that we made, but Michael jumped in on that one.

Our tasty meal.

While the big kids were napping, I took this sweet picture of Benjamin.
Once we got home from the Findleys, we unloaded the kids, got them straight into bed, then Curtis headed out to finish unloading the van. At some point between trips in, an animal (we're guessing raccoon) got into the van, and ate some of our left over stuffing! Crazy!
I'm off to bed. Christi and I are going shopping tomorrow morning!!!





1 comment:

Christi said...

Wow, you're fast. We had a lot of fun today too. It's 10:30 and I need to go to bed! I can't believe you talked me into shopping with you tomorrow...CRAZY!! ;-)